Viewing Metrics for:
Early Stages of Obesity-related Heart Failure Are Associated with Natriuretic Peptide Deficiency and an Overall Lack of Neurohormonal Activation: The Copenhagen Heart Failure Risk Study
Published on 25 Mar 2020.
We record metrics using Google Analytics, PLoS Lagotto and UPs Twitter Scraper.
Return to Article
- Views: unique visits to the article full text.
- Downloads: user downloads of PDF and XML.
- Citations: citing articles in CrossRef.
- Twitter: tweets, retweets and mentions.
- Facebook: mentions of this article.
- Wikipedia: citing articles in Wikipedia.